CURFLO, headquartered in Houston, Texas is a premier manufacturer of aftermarket ANSI B73.1 pumps and parts, which maintains an expansive, multi-million dollar inventory in our 32,000 square foot facility. Along with the ANSI product line, we offer the 12x14x22 blender discharge pump and parts, fully interchangeable with the OEM manufacturers. In addition, CURFLO has a full in-house service center to repair existing pumps and a state of the art paint booth to allow us to prime and paint to our customers’ specifications. We also provide solutions for intermittent dry-running on mechanical seals and erosion or corrosion in processes. We have 2 approaches for reliability in pumping applications as well as aftermarket material upgrade offerings (per application).
CURFLO is a part of the Curry Supply Company, a third generation, family-owned business that began in 1932. It, along with our divisions: CS Trucking, Curry Rail, and Central Hydraulics, has been serving a growing number of industries for the past 84 years; including oil & gas, petrochemical, water/waste water, and many more.
Having built companies up from the ground to nearly 500 employees for the past 8 decades, our company knows the importance of providing excellent customer service and producing quality products. CURFLO upholds this standard by providing inspections, evaluations, and quality control; which ensure that standards are not just met, but exceeded. With our competitive pricing, in stock availability, superior products, and dedication to upholding the legacy of the Curry Supply Company, CURFLO strives to be the global leader in fluid processing.
What makes us different?
- Multi-million dollar inventory of available stock
- Same day shipping of parts
- All pumps made in the USA
- Material Test Report certified
- All G-Line and D-Line impellers are offered in an upgraded stainless steel as a standard
- All mud pump impellers are offered in high chrome
- Sales engineers with over 30 years of industry experience
- Aftermarket material upgrade offerings (per application)
- SKF bearings
- On-site, eco-friendly, full paint and curing booth
- Custom engineered skid packages
- Pump training schools available
- Strategic distributions throughout the USA